Process Improvement with Gap Analysis
Charles Kettering, an inventor for General Motors, once said, “A problem well-stated is half-solved.” The gap analysis tool can help you define problems and identify areas for process improvement in clear, specific, achievable terms. It can also help you define where you want to go and how you are going to get there.
This one-day course will give you the skills that you need to perform an effective gap analysis that will solve problems, improve processes, and take your project, department, or organization to the next level.
What Will Participants Learn?
- Define the term “gap analysis”.
- Identify different types of gap analyses.
- Perform all stages of the gap analysis process.
- Create a gap analysis report.
What Topics are Covered?
- What is Gap Analysis?
- The Gap Analysis Process
- Supporting Tools
- Creating a Gap Analysis Report
- Test Driving
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion